Show Up and Shine In Your Performance and Leadership
See more videos like this!
- A great message
- Someone who is easy to work with
- Someone the audience can relate to
Kent is all three! He is a very genuine speaker and did an awesome job connecting with our DECA members and providing an outstanding motivational message that set the tone for our entire conference!”
—Christopher Young, DECA Inc.
Motivational youth speaker and education speaker Kent Julian has been serving up a healthy dose of
advice on success and leadership for audience members for more than a decade and his ideas are
ANYTHING BUT NORMAL!
His Take? If you want to experience true success in life and leadership,
YOU HAVE TO LIVE INTO A BIGGER STORY!
What To Expect?
The video clip above gives a glimpse of Kent’s passion, but there’s more…
- He usually hits the stage singing: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! (somewhat in tune)
- A gigantic game of Simon Says. (Kent claims to be the world’s best.)
- Most embarrassing moments. (Kent’s, not the audience’s.)
- More laughter!
- Significant learning challenges, at-risk behavior, even suspension.
- Better, not bitter.
- Turning adversities into advantages
- “My name is Shawn, I’m 4 years old, I hate wa-wa!”
- Uncontrollable laughter!!
From start to finish, Kent leads audience members through an up-and-down roller coaster ride of laughter, sorrow, failures, and accomplishments that eventually ends with a crystal clear definition of true success. Even more, he shares the only two principles you will ever need to pursue your dreams and goals, as well as become the type of leader who truly make a difference in your school and community. It’s a big promise, but Kent delivers in a big way!